We all look up to celebrities for their talents and fashion sense. Many men and women all around the world have fashion preferences and they have a specific celebrity from whom they draw inspiration and they admire fashion wise. This article will focus on the ten best dressed celebrities that have graced our screens in the recent past and current time period.
- Lupita Nyong’o has managed to woo us all with her appropriate fashion sense all through the award season. Her fashion sense is effortless and gracious.
- Beyonce has always had that wow effect on us and her entry into motherhood did not steal her shine. She managed to remain sexy and her body is something to be admired and envied. She has become a global inspiration to mothers.
- Angelina Jolie
- Kerry Washington
- Kate Hudson
- Miley Cyrus
- Lily Collins
- Jennifer Lawrence
- Rita Ora
- Ciara has caused ripples on her engagement to Future and all through her pregnancy. Her fashion sense always stood out.
The above mentioned singers and actresses are always known to leave lasting impressions whether on stage performing or on the red carpet. They always bring new ideas to the table and they will always awe you with their gorgeous and flawless looks. The most amazing aspect of any female celebrity in relation to fashion has to be the dresses. These celebrities can pull off any look and make it awesome. Every fashion fanatic and blog will wait for red carpet events with bated breath to see what their favorite celebrities are wearing and who made what. Dresses are elegant and simple to accessorize. These are some of the few and top ranking celebrities that continuously impress their audience and the whole world at large. It sure is refreshing to see so much beauty and designer talent every often. It shows that the industry has really grown and is destined for so much more.
Considering a plastic surgeon Chicago expert, there are over 300 certified plastic surgeons and over 96 of them are said to be top rated. This statistics does not rule out cases of things going wrong when clients visit these surgeons for cosmetic procedures.
Though you may have seen ads on Television, magazines, newspaper classified or any other places where these medical specialists advertise their trade, you cannot completely rely on that, you have to probe further to be sure of the competence of the plastic surgeon you want to visit.
You can start your search from the internet where you will find lots of medical reviews from purported patients with success stories; you can use that to make further enquiries by contacting the surgeons they recommend directly on phone, or even paying them a visit if it is convenient.
I have done my research on all Plastic Surgeon Chicago experts and Dr Bloch’s profile stood out to me.
Unsurpassed reputation of innovation and excellence.
- Internationally recognized as one of the foremost practitioners of modern Plastic Surgical techniques.
- Received his medical degree at State University of New York, Kings County Hospital, and became board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- Completed his surgical internship at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, served residences in surgery and Plastic Surgery at the University of Wisconsin where he was Chief Resident in Plastic Surgery.
- Received specialized training in aesthetic surgery.
- Served as past president of the Chicago Society of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Bloch has appeared on the Oprah Winfrey Show, The Discovery Channel, CBS, NBC, WGN and the Fox News Network.
- Featured in Vogue and Allure magazines. He has also been honored by his peers as “Top Doctors” in Chicago Magazine and Castle Connolly.
What research should I do on finding the right plastic surgeon?
The first thing you need to find out is whether the doctor is certified by the right medical body, usually it should be the American Board of Plastic Surgery or just any other body recognized by American Board of Medical Specialties. If you cannot confirm this, or you discover that the certification of the doctor is not recognized by any of these two bodies you have to move on in your search.
If you have been able to confirm the doctor’s certification and you are okay with it, then you have to probe further to know how often the doctor performs plastic surgery procedures, the more the better for you. Ask to speak to other patients, or even have one on one discussion with them to actually get your facts. This is far better than depending upon before-and-after pictures that are usually shown on websites which we all know can be altered for marketing purposes.
Ask the doctor about the complications that can come up in the cause of carrying out the cosmetic procedure and how best it can be handled.
Make sure you get satisfactory answers to all your posers and do not be sentimental about it. You can also Google discussion groups or forums about people who have carried out the same procedure that you are going for, and gather more information that can further help in a time like this. Doing this, when going for plastic surgery Chicago will minimize the risk of complications and ensure you have a successful session.